Questions About Hosting a Training Event?
Call Us Now
Host a Training
Protector's Toolkit partners with churches, businesses and other organizations across the United States to develop and deliver quality training. In these training partnerships, Protector's Toolkit provides superior training materials and subject matter experts to instruct the course, while our "hosts" provide the training facility and equipment. Anyone can attend or host a Protector's Toolkit event, workshop or training.
How to Host:
- As your organization prepares to become a host, PT is here to help make the process easy with three documents to answer all of your hosting questions. Review PT's Hosting Responsibilities and Host Checklist to gain a full understanding of all hosting responsibilities and processes before submitting a request to host.
- If this is your first time hosting, simply complete the Host Request Form
- Once your Host Request Form is submitted, we will contact you to coordinate scheduling and other logistic information.
- Provide training facilities and equipment, coordinate logistics regarding the facility, and receive and deliver PT's course materials to the training site (if required)
- Maintain communication with PT regarding additional marketing needs, and any changes regarding the training
What PT Will Do For You:
- Lists the training session on the PT Web site
- Collects payment directly from participants via an event link
- Provides a list of registrants to the host prior to the session
- Promotes the training session through targeted e-mail marketing campaigns and social media
- Provides and ships all course materials to the location designated by the host (If required)
- Provides exceptional instructional staff
- Provides "best practice" guidelines for your training, a hosting checklist, and other materials to help hosts organize their event
- Provides Free & Discounted Training to the host venue's staff, volunteers, employees (when minimum class size is met)