Fear is having a problem with no solution. Please feel free to share these human trafficking stats and the Parent and Child tips with your congregation. According to the United Nations, human trafficking affects every country in the world, but it’s not talked about enough. So we’re raising awareness.
- Learn the indicators of human trafficking by taking a training course like ARC’s.
- Volunteer and support anti-trafficking efforts in your community
- Host awareness events and community forums with anti-trafficking leaders or collectively support a local victim service provider.
- Make sure your congregation (parents) know how to talk to their kids about sextortion and grooming- FREE DOWNLOADABLE
- Report child trafficing activity and abuse - remember, if there is a doubt, then there is no doubt
- Talk to your representatives about child trafficing legislaton
- DONATE and partner with organizations like ARC that address human trafficing
- Stay Informed and share what you learn
FREE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CHECKLIST
Child Trafficking checklist for parents and children
Learn More By Clicking The Video or Podcast Below